Copyright © EcoTrailz.
Satpura National Park is spread over 1427 sq km and was formed in 1981 after joining Satpura, Pachmari and Bori sanctuaries. Its fauna comprises Spotted Dear, Indian Bison(Gaur), Tigers, Leopards, Wild boar, Wild dog, Sloth bear, Black buck, Porcupine, Sambhar, Four Horned antelopes, Otters, Crocodile, Malabar squirrels, Langurs. Indian Giant squirrel and White Bison are a special feature of Satpura National Park. From November to March it also hosts a variety of migratory birds in the Tawa reservoir and fields around the park.
Expedition dates 23 December 2023 – 30 December 2023
Day 1 [Arrival]: 23rd December’23
- Transfer from Jabalpur to Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge, at 15:00 hrs
- Rest day
- Dinner –End of day.
Day 2–7[Game Drives]: 24th–29th December’23
- 5:00 am Wakeup call with coffee / tea
- Will depart for Morning Safari 6.00 AM sharp
- Return to camp by 11.00 AM for Breakfast / Tea or Coffee/ bath / refresh
- Lunch between 12.00 noon to 1.30 pm
- By 2:00 pm we will leave for afternoon safari
- Return after Dusk.
- Dinner, End of day
Day 8[Departure]: 30th December’23
- Morning Breakfast between 7–8am
- Checkout by 10am and transfer to Jabalpur
- End of Expedition
Cost Per Person:
- INR 86,675
- Special Discount for Tribe Members: 10%
- Children below 5 years of age is complimentary above 5 years would be charged as normal.
- 50% at the time of booking to block your seats.
- Rest 30 days before the Expedition
- Payment Options: NEFT/ UPI/Credit cards/Debit cards
- EMI Options Available including 3 months at ‘No–Cost
- Cancellation made within the first 10 days of booking would be entitled for a 50% refund of expedition cost.
- Any cancellation thereafter would be strictly non– refundable.
- Jabalpur Transfers
- Full–board stay at Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge
- 12 safaris in important zones in the park
- Forest Permits
- Vehicle charges
- GST & Applicable taxes
- Flight/train tickets
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees if any
- Tips, laundry, personal snacks etc
- All other expenses not mentioned in “inclusions” above will have to be borne as additional expenses by the participants
Note: Any future hikes in Government Taxes and Safari Fees levied by the Forest Department are not accounted for in the package but will be informed to you as and when communicated to us by the authorities.