Copyright © EcoTrailz.
Satpura National Park is spread over 1427 sq km and was formed in 1981 after joining Satpura, Pachmari and Bori sanctuaries. Its fauna comprises Spotted Dear, Indian Bison(Gaur), Tigers, Leopards, Wild boar, Wild dog, Sloth bear, Black buck, Porcupine, Sambhar, Four Horned antelopes, Otters, Crocodile, Malabar squirrels, Langurs. Indian Giant squirrel and White Bison are a special feature of Satpura National Park. From November to March it also hosts a variety of migratory birds in the Tawa reservoir and fields around the park.
Expedition dates 10 January 2024 – 14 January 2024
Day 1[Arrival]: 10th Jan’24
- Pick up from Gwalior at 01.00pm and transfer to Panna
- Arrival at Naaharbhag resort, Panna
- Dinner with some leisure time
Day 2,3,4 [Game Drives]: 11th Jan – 13th Jan’24
- 5:00 am Wakeup call with coffee / tea
- Will depart for Morning Safari 6.00 AM sharp
- Return to camp for Breakfast / Tea or Coffee / bath / refresh.
- Lunch with some leisure time
- By 2:00 pm we will leave for afternoon safari
- Return after Dusk.
- Dinner, End of day.
Day 5 [Departure]: 14th Jan’24
- Wakeup call with coffee / tea
- Have Breakfast / Tea or Coffee / bath / refresh.
- Checkout at 11.00am and drop to Gwalior
- End of Expedition
Cost Per Person:
- INR 42,256 Incl of 5% GST
- Special Discount for Tribe Members: 10%
- Children below 5 years of age is complimentary above 5 years would be charged as normal.
- 50% at the time of booking to block your seats.
- Rest 30 days before the Expedition
- Payment Options: NEFT/ UPI/Credit cards/Debit cards
- EMI Options Available including 3 months at ‘No-Cost‘.
- Cancellation made within the first 10 days of booking would be entitled for a 50% refund of trip cost.
- Any cancellation thereafter would be strictly non- refundable.
- Panna Transfers
- Full-board stay at Naaharbhag Resort
- 6 safaris in core zones in the park
- Forest Permits
- Vehicle charges
- GST & Applicable taxes
- Flight/train tickets
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees if any
- Tips, laundry, personal snacks etc
- All other expenses not mentioned in will have to be borne as additional expenses by the participants
Note: Any future hikes in Government Taxes and Safari Fees levied by the Forest Department are not accounted for in the package but will be informed to you as and when communicated to us by the authorities.