Terms & conditions
1. Completing the process of registration by transferring the applicable fee/charges shall be deemed to be the unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions, and it shall be presumed that the Participant, who has registered for the Expedition/Workshop has read, understood and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Participant agrees to pay the booking amount and charges for the Service including all applicable set-up fees (if any), in full [100%] of the booking amount upfront within 7 days of expressing interest for the said expedition.
3. The Participant assumes full responsibility and risk for the use of the Service, and the provider of the service shall not be liable or accountable for any loss or damage, to self [including medical]or equipment etc caused to the Participant during the workshop/course.
4. The Service shall be provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, and it is not warranted that the Service shall be uninterrupted or error-free although every care is taken to make it so.
5. We, the providers of service, shall not be liable to the Participant or any other person for any special, incidental, lost profits, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with the Services.
6. Cancellations/changes in the booking shall only be considered if the request is formally emailed to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. In the event of cancellation through any other means, the Participant shall be liable to indemnify us, the providers of the service, with consequential damages.
7. Any cancellation within the first 10 days of payment would be entitled for a 50% refund. Any cancellation after 10 days from the date of payment is strictly non-refundable
8. The Participant is deemed to understand that the hotel is subject to availability, in case the particular hotel promised is not available, participants shall be shifted to a hotel of similar rating.
9. That in the event of cancellation from the providers of service, a credit note for the paid amount shall be issued to the Participant at the earliest possible. However, apart from the credit note, the providers of the service shall not be liable to pay for any other loss or damage of any kind that might result from the cancellation of the workshop/class, such as airfare for the booked flight or any other like loss or damage resulting from the cancellation of the workshop/class.
10. The Participant is deemed to understand that all incidental expenses incurred on the field during the workshop and not expressly included in the fee/charges shall be borne by the Participant.
11. These Terms and Conditions are applicable for the instant expedition/workshop(s) only, and, being variable, are subject to change. The Participant is presumed to have read, understood, and agreed to the specific Terms and Conditions for the workshop/class the Participant has enrolled for.